Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall

One of my favorite things to do in Utah is go on long drives up the many canyons here. Since it's now my favorite season I thought I need to take my camera with me when I go on my drives. These aren't the greatest pictures but for those of you not in Utah I thought you'd like to see what it looks like right now. It's absolutely breathtaking. To me, there is no better season. I can't get over the colors. All these pictures are taken up Spanish Fork Canyon, American Fork Canyon, Provo Canyon and along the Alpine Loop.





















I just had to add this next picture.....my cat decided this was the most comfortable place to sleep. HMMM.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are breathtaking. I want a framed copy of the aspens for Christmas, please. Jackie Larson

~home bodies~ said...

beautiful work! you are amazing with the camera!

BIG B...little b and baby C said...

What do you mean the pictures aren't that great!? They're awesome! Thanks for bringing the scenery to us flat-landers in Texas!

Paige said...

Oh man, I miss Provo this time of year! The canyon is beautiful. These are gorgeous shots

Natalie Parks said...

Those are so beautiful! I might just have to make one of them my screensaver! What a beautiful season, I can see why it's your favorite

Bradley and Jackie said...

WOW, that is one beautiful view! We need updates like this more often!! awesome job :D

Randena Michelle said...

Don't make me miss Utah! So beautiful!

miss aubrey said...

erin these are GORGEOUS photos. They completely capture fall and make me want to go take a drive too!

Nicole Parks said...

Great pictures. They are BEAUTIFUL!

Chris and Jenni said...

Erin, don't be a crack smoker! Don't ever say your pictures aren't that great! Each one of those looks like a post card! AMAZING! You do an incredible job capturing the view. Keep doing that!

Emily said...

WOW...breath taking. you are FANTASTIC roni! i am so proud to be your sister.

Terri O'Connor said...

Erin,

What a talent you have. So lucky!

love
t