Thursday, June 26, 2008

Class of 2008!

As most of you know my dad is the photographer in my family, but lately he has been so busy with work he hasn't had the chance to take pictures, so when a good family friend asked my dad to take their son's graduation pictures my dad volunteered me! I was a little shocked and scared because what if the pictures I took didn't turn out well or what if they didn't like them?!?! I took the chance anyway and I was suprised at how well some of them turned out. And our friends were very pleased with the results, so I was very happy. Alex was awesome to work with and my mom helped me out a ton with posing (I'm still trying to be more creative with my posing). My next step is to learn Photoshop more and play around with all the cool features! Here are a few of the shots I got.
















Since I don't have Photoshop at home I don't have the ability to really play around with the pictures, so I uploaded a few onto Photobucket and played around with their effects and this is what I came up with. I wanted these pictures to have a sort of old photo feel and I think I achieved that.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin good!! I LOVE that awesome truck, what a great prop.

Jenni said...

Wow! Great photos Erin! So great to have another photographer in the family. Looks like it is time to invest in your future and get photoshop!

Brent and Britta said...

WOWZA! You make him look good! I love the wheat one... That truck is awesome!

D and J Larson said...

i like the ones with him and the truck. the one of hem in from of the bumper is really cool

Sarah Smith said...

Love the photos, Erin! I especially like the one with the wheat. I love your background, too. Hope you don't mind that I copied you!