Saturday, August 2, 2008

Maui

Every summer my family goes to Lake Shasta for a week of camping, boating, swimming, wakeboarding, and lots of eating, but this year instead of Shasta my family decided to leave the tents behind and opt for luxury on the beautiful island of Maui. We spent 7 days laying on the beach, swimming, snorkeling with fish and sea turtles, playing games, shopping, hiking, driving and lots of eating (guess that part never changes no matter where you are!). It was wonderful!

Thank you to everyone, especially Jackie, for making it such an enjoyable experience!! It was a vacation I will never forget!

Here is a sample of some of the pics I got:









4 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Great shots! Is that first one Jacob and Jodi's little girl? I love the picture of Emily with Matthew and Amanda's girl! (I am so horrible with all the kids names...)

Jenni said...

Great pics. I wish we could have come!! :(

Jackie said...

I have been waiting ever so patiently for these... love the bw and the last sunset!

~home bodies~ said...

beautiful Erin- you captured our dream vacation so well! We love them all and it was fun to be in paradise with you!