Friday, January 23, 2009

Logan & Lisa

My beautiful cousin Lisa is getting married next month and I had the privilege to take her and her fiance's engagement photos. We ended up doing one shoot at The Riverwoods in Provo, but I wasn't happy with the shots we got there so the following weekend we went to downtown Provo where I found a brick wall I love and then up to Aspen Grove at Sundance. We had a lot of fun and I think she ended up with plenty of shots to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites:





Lisa if you ever read this, I'm so happy for you and I know you've found a great guy who will make you happy. I love you!!

4 comments:

BIG B...little b said...

I LOVE the one where they are laughing and he's looking at her. I vote for that one.

Bradley and Jackie said...

I just got my invite in the mail and love the one they picked! I told Bradley when we opened it (and went straight to the pic of course), "I bet Erin took this!" Good job, are you doing the wedding??

Natalie Parks said...

So beautiful! I love the 4th to the last one where he is kissing her, and the 3rd to last one where they are off to the left of the photo. You did a great job, you must be very proud!

Chris and Jenni said...

Really great pictures. I love the one they picked.